Protect OUR Supplements!
Food and traditional & natural health products are the cornerstone of natural medicine. Mountains of evidence attest both to their safety and their ability to improve health. Yet for decades, the South African medicines regulator ( MCC / SAHPRA) and the pharmaceutical industry have been waging war against these products. Why? Because they threaten their bottom line.
Do you want government cronies and special interests to eliminate your access traditional & natural health products? Help us fight back!
Did you know:
- That traditional & natural health products are on the verge of being regulated out of existence?
- It’s illegal for you to learn about the benefits of traditional & natural health products and healthy foods from those with the most information?
- That drug companies can take herbs, vitamins and minerals found in nature, claim them as their own, and make millions off of them?
- That after 2019 the only traditional & natural health products you will find in pharmacies and health shops will be low potency synthetic multivitamins?
- That you will need a doctors prescription to access high potency nutrients and herbal and homoeopathic remedies, and that’s if the manufacturers continue selling them.
The Traditional & Natural Health Alliance (TNHA) believes in preserving natural, holistic and traditional healthcare for all South Africans.
We recognise the interconnection between growers, manufacturers, suppliers, practitioners and consumers of natural health products. We believe in putting health before wealth, upholding traditional values and being open to new ideas that serve to strengthen and protect the natural health sector. We’ve made a commitment to educating our members and the public about policies and regulations that affect them, our planet and future generations.