BENEFITS OF TNHA MEMBERSHIP
- Find strength in numbers: As a TNHA member, you’re automatically welcomed into an important, powerful and growing network in the natural health and organic industry. You share in a strong, collective voice representing thousands of natural health industry stakeholders.
- Safeguard your business interests: Get an inside look at industry regulation and how it may impact your organization. We share industry developments with you as we monitor issues, regulations and government policies pertaining to NHPs and organic products. While we work on your behalf for improvements with government and industry experts, we also provide opportunities for you to join working groups to discuss and provide advice, feedback and recommendations on strategic issues.
- Increase credibility: Your membership enables you to display the TNHA logo, a brand that will build a reputation of respect and is recognized industry wide.
- Be in the know: Don’t get left out of the loop! Membership gives you access to the latest industry information through timely eNewsletters, announcements, webinars and more. Our communications keep you up-to-date; delivering industry news you can use to make important business decisions.
- We are Your Voice, Your Growth and Your Community.
To raise the funds necessary to operate our industry-wide representative organization, and to promote and protect its interests, we charge an annual membership fee.
Below is a list of current membership categories and their fee schedules. A membership year begins on the day you sign up and ends one calendar year thereafter.
Upon receipt of your online application form and receipt of your annual membership fee via EFT, the TNHA will enter you or your company into the appropriate membership category register and send you your electronic membership certificate (in pdf format) which is valid for one calendar year from the date of issue.
BANKING DETAILS & INSTRUCTIONS
- Fill in your relevant membership form by selecting your membership category below.
- EFT your payment to our account indicated below and send proof of payment to email@example.com.
Account name: Natural Health Alliance (Trading as the TNHA)
Account Number: 1077025629
Branch Code: 101009
International SWIFT Code: NEDSJJ
MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES & ANNUAL FEE SCHEDULE
(For local & foreign manufacturers trading in South Africa)
- Small Business (1 – 10 products) – R6,000 per annum.
- Medium Business (11 – 20 products) – R8,500 per annum
- Large Business (20 or more products) – R12,000 per annum
IMPORTERS, WHOLESALERS or DISTRIBUTORS
- Importer / Wholesaler / Distributor – R6,000 per annum
RETAILERS (HEALTH SHOPS, PHARMACIES & ONLINE STORES)
( * If you have more than one store, an additional R1,000 should be included per store)
- Health Shop / Pharmacy / Online Store – R2,000 per annum
PRACTITIONERS & THERAPISTS
- Practitioners & Therapists – R1,500 per annum